Ski hire in Jindy/Cooma

Discussion in 'Snow Talk' started by paul_5666, May 19, 2017.

1. paul_5666

paul_5666 Active Member

I've had a good experience hiring from Monster Ski Hire out in Leesville and Rhythm in Cooma but has anyone heard of The Ski Co in Cooma? They're near the maccas and their prices (esp. for groups) are decent.

2. Arsas

Arsas New Member

Yeah mate I use them all the time for the kids ski's and boots. I always stop at Cooma to get some alpine diesel and stretch the legs so hiring from Ski.co works for me. If you pre book on line you save 10%, don't think you can beat their prices. Service is pretty good but depends what time you turn up. They do get large bus loads of tourists and service can be a bit slow. They are open 24 hours in peak season and I usually drop in around 10pm, there is no on else in the shop. Quality of the gear seems pretty good, for the kids that are learning anyway.

paul_5666 likes this.
  3. Gimp

Gimp Dedicated Member
    Season Pass Gold

Owned by a local family - good people.

4. NatW

NatW Active Member

I'd also recommend Ski Co - have been using them for kids stuff the last few years and I don't think you could beat them for price. Just go early or late and book at least something online to get the 10% discount (and 15% - 20% for subsequent visits I think).

5. cold wombat

cold wombat Twitter Contributer
    Social Media Mod Season Pass Gold

I've used them. No complaints.

6. sn0wbunny29

sn0wbunny29 Well-Known Member

I've used them and found them to be really helpful and friendly.

7. AJS

AJS Well-Known Member

I used these guys http://www.jindysnow.com plenty of times before I bought my own gear, they're an easy stop few kms before Jindy (East Jindabyne- look for Mobile petrol station) they had brand new boots and performance skis, and 20% for prebooking online! Plus the cafe next door does some pretty tasty homemade cakes for breaky on the go :thumbs: