Jindabyne Ski Sale

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Bada, May 21, 2012.

Bada

Bada New Member

People have told me about a regular 2nd hand ski event on in Jindabyne each year in the community hall... but I cannot find anything about it. Does anybody know if this still goes on / when it is please? (thanks in advance)
    climberman

climberman Part of the Furniture Season Pass Holder

Each June LWE the Jindy trampoline club runs a ski sale, in the town hall at the western end of the old shops. Second hand, shop extras and overstocks. Gold coin donation entry.

I think that's all the pertinent info ! I assume it's still on in 2012.
    Bada

Bada New Member

Exactly the information I needed - thanks [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
    skichanger

skichanger Dedicated Member

I think I have this right:

The sale is run by Manuela Berchtold - ex olympic mogul skier - and her mother. Funds raised go to young local skiers aiming for the olympics.
    Karen97

Karen97 Dedicated Member

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    Donza

Donza Pool Room Season Pass Holder

cheers ...

might check out some boots for poppy
    WaitAwhile

WaitAwhile Dedicated Member

One of the local churches,also do a second hand sale ,it is on the first or second saturday of each month??.I think it is the Anglican Church ,the location is just up Gippsland st,where it takes a right angle turn ,just before Munyang.We were there over summer and my wife dragged me to it ,they had a shed full of clothes,and lots of good quality second hand ski clothing mainly for teens and kids and a fair amount of good quality brand names.