1. 17 Feb 2014. Looking for Conversation, Sports Bar, Tech Talk and the rest of the Apre topics?
    You must now register and be logged-in to view these topics. Registration is free and only takes a few minutes.

Jetstar Japanese internal flights

Discussion in 'Japan' started by Toto Warmlet, Dec 26, 2012.

Toto Warmlet

Toto Warmlet Dedicated Member

Forgive me if this has been canvassed elsewhere, but geez they are cheap, kicking Skymark's butt even on a brief look at it, at least up till 25th Feb, Skymark's latest online booking date.Got to add 1100 yen for 20kg baggage, or more.

http://book.jetstar.com/Bndl4-Select.aspx

You seem to be able to book one way only, but seems available from both ends.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    freddy

freddy Dedicated Member

that is cheap. awesome...

thanks..
    malibu

malibu Well-Known Member

I am unsure whether this is breaking any forum rules but I have an unwanted Jetstar airfare from Gold Coast to Narita return available due to an unexpected cancellation of one of our party who was going to join us for the last part of our holiday here.

We need to have this sorted by Jan 5 latest.

The airfare is currently Jan 7 out and Jan 17 back.

We can change the name and date for a fee (included in the price below) but if it is changed to a date which is more expensive than the return fare we paid Jetstar want the difference.

Cost us $1180 - going for $700 return incl. std luggage allowance, meals, entertainment pack out and comfort pack back.

PM me - first in best dressed.

I won't be able to check this until about 6pm tomorrow ...
    big, big day at Madarao tomorrow planned - we have had nearly a metre here in the last 24 hrs and lift no. 3 is running for the first time tomorrow. Today was simply epic.....