1. Use the Force Filters Luke Guest!

Skis     Snowboard     Telemark     Clothing     Boots     Bindings     Accessories     Roof Racks     Chains     Outdoor Gear     Wanted     Free     Sold

Clothing For Sale - Patagonia Jacket -NWT $210- RRP $500

Discussion in 'Gear Swap' started by Tanuki, Jul 26, 2016.

Tanuki

Tanuki Dedicated Member Season Pass Gold

Down to $210.Mens Patagonia Snowshot Jacket, new with tags and in absolutely perfect condition. RRP $499AUS

Medium size. Pickup Windsor, Melbourne or mail AUS wide at buyers expense $15-20, depending upon location

Fully featured and focused on utility, this H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell jacket has an articulated fit for freedom of movement and a smooth mesh liner for comfort and ease of layering.

2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable.
    Designed for a wide range of uses, from backpacking to snowboarding, 2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics utilize a taffeta or mesh lining rather than a bonded scrim to protect the waterproof/breathable barrier. The lining increases the garments wicking ability, durability and next-to-skin comfort.

2-layer H2No® Performance Standard shell fabrics are coated with DWR
 (durable water repellent) fabric finish that repels light rain and snow. In conjunction with a waterproof/breathable barrier, the DWR finish keeps the outer fabric from becoming saturated so that the breathable barrier can do its job.

All products bearing the H2No mark have been vigorously tested for durability in our Killer Wash

Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester micro-twill weave with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture

• Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; soft microfleece panel at back of neck for comfort and at the chin to eliminate chafing; high collar seals out snow

• Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility

• Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants

• Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one chest (with media pocket and cable routing) and one internal stash with key clip. There's also an internal drop-in for goggles or gloves

• Hand pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth, hem adjustment exits through hand pockets

• Concealed RECCO® reflector

• H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 75-denier 100% polyester (54% recycled) micro-twill weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body and sleeve lining; 2.5-oz tricot mesh. Hood, lower body lining and powder skirt: 2.2-oz polyester taffeta

• 831 g (29.3 oz)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    tonks

tonks Active Member

What size? Is it insulated? Where are you based?

Tanuki

Whoops sorry @tonks . Size medium. No insulation. I'll upload some more images now. Windsor Melbourne but can mail.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
    Tanuki

BUMP -$210 bargain

tonks

tonks Active Member

Thanks for the response but unfortunately my mate is chasing an insulated jacket.

Tanuki

Bump, any reasonable offer accepted!

gibbsy

gibbsy Active Member

mate very keen, just back from japan though and finances are parlous....

Tanuki

Right e o. Make me an offer

Annabuzzy

Annabuzzy Addicted Member Season Pass Gold

My wife wants to know if you can throw in the male model

Tanuki

Well, that's me and I'm betrothed, however am vert\y open minded

:thumbs: Chaeron and Ajmit321 like this.
    Tanuki

Tanuki

bumped

Tanuki

$150 at this is yours