Question Babysitter/daycare/child ski class Niseko / Hirafu

Discussion in 'Japan' started by frederique, Jan 10, 2017.

frederique

frederique New Member

Hi,

We are travelling for the first time with our 1 year old and our 2y9M old to Hirafu from 27 Feb - 4 March.

We are looking for a trustworthy babysitter who could look after them while we hit the slopes and as well some evenings while we go out for dinner. Can anybody recommend someone? Or if there is a babysitter on the forum who could pm me?

Has anyone used any of the child care services? Can the children have a sleep there? We thought about Niseko Village Kids day care as they work over lunch break and start at 8:30am.

Is there as well a way for our (almost) 3 year old to have an hour of ski classes per day, just to see if he would like it. I saw on some websites they do classes from 3 years old, and was wondering if 2Y 9M is old enough for them to accept.

thank you

mb.snow

mb.snow New Member

Hi, I am currently in Hirafu and am a babysitter and would love to help you out. I have many years experience, a current first aid and a blue card.
    If you would like to give me your email address I can contact you directly and answer any more questions you may have.
    MB