Question Anyone home?

Discussion in 'Ben Lomond' started by SirWinston, Jun 16, 2017.

1. SirWinston

SirWinston Active Member

Hi guys,

Has the community moved or something? Normally there are pics from people by now, but there hasn't been anything for weeks?

Also, I've read about the intentions of the new operator, but can someone tell me if anything will actually change this season?

2. Ben

Ben Dedicated Member

No new operator other than an interested group looking to acquire it in the near future. Im sure when the snow falls soon people will come out of the woodwork.

SirWinston likes this.
  3. Flea Foot

Flea Foot Active Member

Ben Lomond Snow Sports, Ski School, Shuffle Bus, Cafe, Snow making all about to start. Bigger and better than last season, new ski and snowboard boots, boards, skis and rental clothing. Better cafe and food facilities, huge new balcony to watch all the action from. ( thanks to Parks and Wildlife) new Snow Sports snow gun about to come on line , yep we are definitely waiting waiting waiting.

SirWinston likes this.
  4. BenLomond Iceman

BenLomond Iceman Dedicated Member

we will get a Ben Lomond bliss or snow report page going soon for 2017 , dont panic ,the mountain is still there , all the same business owners as last year , snow sports doing a great job with rental , lessons and cafe ,alpines ent operating the tows and all ready to go and i have even heard i think the pub may be open this winter - so all good

SirWinston likes this.
  5. SirWinston

SirWinston Active Member

Thanks for the update guys. Are you sure the mountain is still there? LOL